Green Bean Casserole
You know the holidays are here when you bite into the classic green bean casserole. Add in those crispy fried onions and you’ve got a winning side dish.
This easy and tasty recipe takes only minutes to prepare and is a crowd favorite. Try it this holiday season.
Classic Green Bean Casserole
Food Bank Items –
Canned Green Beans, Canned Cream of Mushroom Soup
Prep Time 10 mins * Cook Time 40 mins * Serves 8
👉 Green Bean Casserole Recipe Card – Download the Recipe PDF.
- 2 (14 ½ ounces each) cans of green beans (drain liquid)
- 1 can (10 ½ ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt or to taste
- 1 ½ cups crispy fried onions divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open and drain green beans.
- Combine green beans, mushroom soup, milk, half of the fried onions, black pepper, and seasoning salt in baking dish.
- Gently mix together in dish.
- Place into oven and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, until bubbling hot.
- Remove from oven, add remainder of fried onions on top and place back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove and enjoy.
Recipe and photos courtesy of: spendwithpennies.com